Quality Resource Center
It's important to have the tools and resources you need at your fingertips, especially when it comes to providing quality service for your patients, our members.
Below you will find resources to help you achieve desired quality ratings for your office and a quality experience for your patients, our members.
- Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS): Find out about the CAHPS survey and tips on how to help improve your patients' experience.
- Cultural Competency: Find out about the standards we use to meet the cultural needs of our members.
- Educational Materials: Review resources to help you achieve quality of care for your patients.
- Guidelines: Review various resources (booklets, manuals, guidelines, etc.) to help you be compliant with HEDIS® measures.
- Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS): Review HEDIS resources.
- Horizon Behavioral Health℠: Review important information about our behavioral health program.
- Pharmacy Programs: Learn more about our pharmacy programs.
- Quality Improvement Program: Find out about how we monitor and work to improve the quality of care and services provided to our members.
- Results & Recognition Program: Find out about how we work closely with you to improve clinical quality outcomes and reward you for closing gaps in care.
- Value-Based Programs: Find out about how we are working with providers to transform the care our members receive.